- What’s the word for random?
- Is expect the unexpected an idiom?
- What does Randon mean?
- What is the opposite word of random?
- Do unexpected things quotes?
- What is something unexpected?
- What does unforeseen mean?
- What is an unforeseen circumstance?
- What do you call someone who is full of surprises?
- What is it called when something unexpected happens?
- Which word means to say something unexpectedly?
- How do you spell unforeseen correctly?
- Is Unexpecting a word?
- What is a synonym for unexpected?
- What is the most random word?
- What is a word for life changing event?
- Is it unforseen or unforeseen?
What’s the word for random?
1 haphazard, chance, fortuitous..
Is expect the unexpected an idiom?
An idiom is a phrase that uses a collection of words that are not meant to be taken literally. The phrase, ‘except the unexpected’, is a phrase that falls into this category. …
What does Randon mean?
to go or stray at randomRandon(verb) to go or stray at random.
What is the opposite word of random?
random. Antonyms: steady, aimed, intended, regular, controlled, purposed, intentional, deliberate, designed, normal, systematic. Synonyms: haphazard, stray, chance, wild, aimless, purposeless, unpremeditated, casual, vague, accidental.
Do unexpected things quotes?
Unexpected Things QuotesThe best parts of any story to me are the unexpected things. … Sometimes the best things in life are unexpected. … We must stop regarding unpleasant or unexpected things as interruptions of real life. … Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.More items…
What is something unexpected?
Use the adjective unexpected to describe something that takes you by surprise. An unexpected knock on your front door might make you jump. When you don’t anticipate something, and have no clue that it’s coming, you can call it unexpected.
What does unforeseen mean?
: not anticipated or expected : not foreseen : unexpected an unforeseen delay unforeseen consequences.
What is an unforeseen circumstance?
1. used in official statements for explaining that something unexpected has happened that will prevent an event or situation from continuing normally. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been forced to close the exhibition for the next two days. Synonyms and related words.
What do you call someone who is full of surprises?
enigmatic. full of surprises and enigmatic. incomprehensible.
What is it called when something unexpected happens?
suspense. details that lead up to the climax. irony. when something unexpected happens.
Which word means to say something unexpectedly?
unforeseen, unanticipated, unpredicted, not bargained for, unlooked for, unhoped for, out of the blue, without warning, without notice. chance, fortuitous, unplanned, serendipitous, adventitious.
How do you spell unforeseen correctly?
Correct spelling for the English word “unforeseen” is [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌ_n_f_ɔː_s_ˈiː_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Is Unexpecting a word?
The word unexpecting does not technically exist in the English lexicon. The correct construction to describe this state is not expecting.
What is a synonym for unexpected?
startling, accidental, unforeseen, wonderful, amazing, astonishing, unpredictable, stunning, sudden, abrupt, fortuitous, swift, unanticipated, chance, impetuous, impulsive, instantaneous, out of the blue, payback, prodigious.
What is the most random word?
Top 10 Most Random Words EverPotato. Potato, simply because of how random it is. … Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. … Bagel. … Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. … Aardvark. … Doppelganger. … Unicorn. … Agenda.More items…
What is a word for life changing event?
The free dictionary lists momentous as a synonym, so a momentous event is again a happening or a circumstance with the capacity to alter the course of one’s life.
Is it unforseen or unforeseen?
Common misspelling of unforeseen.